Senior Accountant, Corporate and Development Reporting
Opportunity to work at company with great culture
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client is one of the top-performing real estate companies with properties across all major cities in Canada.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Prepare and maintain G/L account reconciliations, continuity schedules and associated analysis on a quarterly basis
- Prepare monthly working papers
- Perform variance analysis on monthly and quarterly financial results
Development/ Project Accounting
- Responsible for the overall accounting of development projects, including coordination and reporting for progression on all active and potential development projects.
- Prepare construction budget model and maintain pro-forma schedules
- Prepare monthly budget cost compilation and review
- Prepare and submit monthly draws and lender compliance reports
- Primary accounting contact for all parties related to each project, including general contractors, project managers, lenders, insurance brokers and government agencies, etc.
- Lead implementation of development module in Yardi, together with IT and development teams.
The Successful Applicant
Client must have:
- 3+ years of experience in both corporate and development accounting
- CPA or actively pursuing
Good to have:
- Experience with Yardi 7.0 is considered an asset
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work at company with great culture
- Competitive salary and benefits