Sales & Merchandising Analyst - Contract
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding brand!
Contract (potential to become permanent)
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand that continues to grow tremendously.
Report and Analyze
- Monitor and analyze historic/current demand by product, category, and size.
- Analyze current trends and historical data to identify risks and opportunities for all channels.
- Analyze, develop and adjust in season and future season on a weekly basis on material level, keeping in line with sales plans on a monthly and seasonal level.
- Review weekly sales reports by product and monitor and adjust sales forecast accordingly, making callouts where necessary to maximize sales and minimize reductions.
- Other Ad-hoc analysis and reports required from the regional team and the sales team.
Planning & Allocation
- Maintain stock levels in all stores and ecommerce stock categories in accordance with seasonal set up needs, sales trends and store capacity.
- Assist in creation of seasonal launch plan with retail team based on material availability, seasonality, and sales trend.
- Assist in inventory reservation for retail, wholesale and ecommerce channels.
- Weekly stock level review of all stores and ecommerce in order to optimize stock position and establish measures to drive both allocation and store initiatives.
- Assist in reporting to understand deviations in wholesale inventory vs customer sales order.
- Monitor sales, identify trends, and monitor timing and scope of seasonal changes - Working closely with the Demand Planning Manager.
- Monitor the performance of stock to ensure inventory levels, assortments and quantities are appropriate.
- Be proactive in the identification of potential stock problems and manage them accordingly.
- Monitor data to project potential forecast and sales opportunities in coordination with the Retail Demand Planning Manager and Forecast Manager.
- Monitor daily shipments to wholesale customers and retail stores.
- Work with store and warehouse teams to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Pro-actively communicate with stores, Demand Planning Manager, and sales team to collect customer feedback on products and report to direct manager and related parties.
- Communicate with the Sales, Retail and Marketing teams to gain/learn and transfer product information to the stores when required.
- Support Retail and Market Demand Managers with forecast alignment.
- Report on KPI's and prepare documentation to present to senior management.
- Maintain timely transparency with Wholesale teams on retail price markdowns.
Process & Systems
- Work with internal partners to identify best practices and establish efficient supply chain processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or other related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field preferred.
- Ability to multitask and operate in a changing environment.
- Excellent analytic and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.