Sales Director - Software Solutions
Senior Sales role with a multinational industry leader
Competitive package and growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational software organization with a global presence, operating in over 100 countries
Headquartered in the US, they are considered as Industry leaders with enterprise wide solutions catering to multiple sectors and are looking to grow their footprint in the Canada market.
The Sales Director is a senior member of the business development and sales function in Canada.
Reporting to the
- Develop, plan and execute a commercial growth strategy for the Canada market.
- Lead and execute business development and revenue growth through new logo acquisition and increased revenue from existing accounts.
- Forecasting and budget planning for the Sales division
- Managing a team of 8 sales professionals across the country
- Define and develop commercial targets and KPIs for the sales function and team in Canada
- Developing, training, mentoring and managing a dynamic sales team and the overall business function
- Develop long term business strategies and road-maps in line with global strategies and objectives of the business
The Successful Applicant
Potential candidates will have the following experience and skill set:
- A track record of developing new business and growing sales revenue in the Canada market
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing growth strategies across several markets
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in the Technology industry
- Track record of SaaS sales
- Track record of managing and leading a team
- Experience forecasting on revenue and margins
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive annual base salary and OTE along with a standard LTIP and a very realistic mid/long term growth path to more senior roles.