Ecco Shoes Canada
Exciting opportunity to join a growing, global brand!
About Our Client
ECCO Canada has a wide range of footwear in various styles - dress, casual, sport, running and golf. The company continues to expand across the globe by adding new stores and constantly innovating. Although their size has grown, they continue to have a family oriented culture focused on their employees and customers. Want to be a part of this exciting time at ECCO? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collects and report accurate and timely sales related data as required by the sales and management teams.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Simplify large data sets for key stakeholders
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends
- Reviews companies budget obligation vs market level data
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding markets (internal and external).
- Creates sales reports based on collected data sets
- Presents sales reports to company managers and directors.
- Suggest adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with corporate systems to design and constantly improve sales reports in circulation.
- Maintains an active network with ECCO Corporate team to ensure ECCO Canada is aligned with group reporting practices
- Remain current on technical, industry and business issues and trends that affect the company sales efforts.
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business analytics or related field.
- 5+ years' work experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales analysis and presenting conclusions.
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to drive business and create / lead teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel and other relevant business systems.
- Familiarity with Power BI and SAP preferential
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.