- Excellent Long-term Opportunity with a Reputable Builder!
- Admired Corporate Culture!
About Our Client
Our client has over 35+ years experience in building award winning residential developments across the GTA and Southern Ontario building products of the highest quality and luxury.
- Supervising the construction project and all the operations on the site
- Ensuring that the quality of work and materials is upheld - Upholding Quality Assurance and Quality Control standards
- Organizing and Supervising site staff, trades and contractors and ensuring that they are performing as required and reporting progress
- Ensuring that the health and safety project plans and MOL requirements are implemented and followed
- Creating, Monitoring, and updating project schedules and ensuring the schedule and look ahead schedules are followed and provide updates to the Project Manager/Senior Management as required
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years local Canadian experience in construction as a low rise Site Superintendent working on all low rise builds including townhome developments a must
- Have a post secondary education in Business, Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent (MBA and M. Eng. Preferred)
- Strong team player with a solutions focused mindset and ability to understand sophisticated ways
- Possess thorough knowledge in designing and building large scale multi family construction projects
- Additional tasks and duties as required
What's on Offer
- Being part of a strong corporate culture as part of an organization that is trying to change the ways the industry gets things done
- $120,000-150,000 base salary plus truck, gas card, 407, bonus and package
- DON'T HESITATE - APPLY NOW!