Are you looking for a career in sales?
Are you a competitive, driven, goal-oriented individual?
About Our Client
Michael Page is a $2B a year, publicly traded, international search firm with offices in over 150 cities across the world. We take a localized and specialized approach to a specific market and discipline
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-3 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) or recruitment experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply!
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses - typical target earnings of circa $70k first year, $90k-$100k second year, $100k+ the third year and so on!
- 20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / vision coverage