QA Automation Developer
Competitive Salary Package
Flexible Work Hours
About Our Client
My client is the leading employee engagement suite that is empowering the digital workplace. They manage and optimize the entire employee-employer relationship life cycle with dynamic mobile communication and workforce management to drive operational efficiency and productivity.
As a QA Automation Developer, you will:
- Develop automated feature-level tests iOS, Android, Web and REST applications using our custom Java (Spring Boot) test framework and relevant libraries (REST assured, Selenium and Appium);
- Utilize, develop and improve the company's automated testing framework and architecture;
- Identify test requirements from specifications and map test case requirements;
- Develop, document and maintain functional automated test cases;
- Implement existing manual test cases as automated test cases;
- Generate and implement code coverage reports;
- Work within an agile development model.
The Successful Applicant
To be the ideal QA Automation Developer, you will need:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Test Automation Software Development;
- Test automation best practices for iOS, Android, Web and REST API including page objecting, parallelization, and reporting;
- Experience writing automated tests in a BDD framework.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Work / Life Balance