About Our Client
The client leverages high quantities of data to generate actionable insights for mobility. Their platform services sectors spanning from transportation to urban planning. Despite being relatively new, they are currently powering 1500+ projects and any given month.
- Design, implement, and maintain back-end components
- Collaborate with other engineers, QA and Product Management within a regular monthly release cadence.
- Write automated unit tests and participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Productize analytics handoffs from the Data Science and Data Engineering team.
- Tune for features enhancing performance, scalability, and reliable operation
- Assist Support and Operations in resolving production issues when needed, and improve the product to avoid them in the future.
The Successful Applicant
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an Engineering discipline from a top university.
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based SaaS applications, preferably in an enterprise market.
- Proficiency in Python, Java, or a similar programming language.
- Strong understanding of databases, and proficiency in SQL.
- Product and customer orientation.
- Quick learner, and a strong team player.
What's on Offer
- exciting opportunities to work in tech and develop well-rounded skills
- competitive salary and benefits
- convenient location