CA$55,000 - CA$70,000
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Real Estate Asset Management company in mid-town Toronto (just moved to a larger office!) specializing in Commercial (Office, Industrial, and Retail).
- Assisting with monthly budgeting, tracking expense variances, producing forcasts and annual budgeting
- Administering and monitoring service contracts in addition to the review of vendor/contractor performance
- Liaising with property accountants and tenants to ensure accuracy of information
- Assisting with obtaining supplier and contractors quotes and tracking projects through to success
- Handling all non-service center calls from tenants, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining all client, contractor, supplier, tenant and building list directories
- Coordinating, typing, and compiling both internal and external client reports and maintaining the archiving of property portfolio files
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Real Estate or a related field (Property Management courses are a plus)
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent customer service and strong organizational, time management and project management skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation days!
- Full benefits
- Fun work culture and work life balance