Working with Tier 1 Contractors
Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is an established high-rise and mid-rise developer in the Toronto and GTA market. They are a leader in the development of condominiums and are well-regarded as a product of their attention to detail and consistency. What sets them apart from their competitors is their collaborative approach to business while maintaining dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of their team members.
- Planning and managing project timelines
- Assisting in creation and implementation of design, specifications and regulations
- Coordinating personnel in conjunction with the Site Superintendent
- Resolving issues impacting project timelines
- Meeting with stakeholders to provide project updates and managing any changes in specifications
- Overseeing safe work practices and establishing new safety standards
The Successful Applicant
- Post-secondary education in a construction related field
- At least 10 years of experience in residential high-rise construction
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $140,000 and $150,000 CAD plus company benefits.