Robust Pipeline of high-level projects
Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent Canadian real estate developer and investor specialising in luxury high-rise residential developments.
- Manage the construction budgets and schedules
- Track and monitor project performance in relation to industry costs and trends
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct and indirect reports
- Create and track development project schedules and critical paths to mitigate risk
- Facilitate and negotiate partnerships with local businesses, developers, senior levels of government, business associations and related agencies
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of related work experience as a Project Manager on high-rise residential construction projects
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, CET, Building Sciences, Architecture, Construction Management
- Strong communication and technical construction skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for an established developer offering a robust pipeline and competitive compensation.