Growing business with an exciting pipeline of projects
Great culture and work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a growing GC in Toronto with a pipeline of exciting new projects, especially with a lot of commercial projects across the GTA. With a broad portfolio of experience across multiple sectors - industrial, institutional, commercial - and a uniquely integrated design-build approach, this company works with their clients on all decisions from start to finish, to deliver customized solutions.
The Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing multiple full-cycle projects including design, scheduling and budgeting
- Communicating plans and progress reports to stakeholders and team members
- Managing change requests and executing change orders throughout the project
- Maintaining the project schedule to assure deadlines are met on time and on budget
- Assuring the health and safety of team members on and off-site and handling all injury report
- Works alongside Sr. PM and Owner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Contruction related University Degree or College Diploma (PMP etc.)
- At least 5 years of construction project management experience
- Strong communication and leadership capabilities
- Experienced in Permit applications/start up documents/ change orders/ etc.
- Highly detailed and organized
- Multitask (will work on multiple projects at once including the 500k sqft reno)
- Health and safety
- Positive attitude (fun office culture)
What's on Offer
A very generous base, plus compensation and benefits package.