Bermingham Foundation Solutions
About Our Client
Bermingham Foundation Solution’s major projects include bridge works, shoring and retaining walls as well as piling and caissons for large buildings, docks and industrial applications. BFS also has a division that manufactures foundation equipment under the well-known tradename, Bermingham.
Established in 1897, Bermingham is North America’s oldest Foundation and Marine specialty contractor. This position will appeal to those that enjoy working on heavy civil works and on some of Canada’s largest projects. Your technical background is an advantage when building deep foundations and soil retention systems. Living and traveling allowance will be provided as required. Occasional opportunities are also available for international work with the Equipment Division if the employee is interested.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Graduate in Civil, Construction or Geotechnical Technologist or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in heavy and/or marine construction is a definite asset.
- You are a self-starter, organized, have good attention to detail and are deadline focused.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Although you are a team player, you are also capable of leading one.
- You have experience reading drawings, and knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
What's on Offer
Superior compensation in a salaried position.
Wide variety and high-profile projects
Work closely with many Consultants and General Contractors,
Act in a leadership role earlier than in the design or consulting fields,
Access to education assistance program
Work for an employee- owned company that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit.
Work on Canada’s largest projects