Project Manager - Transit Infrastructure
Project Manager role based in downtown Toronto
Transit infrastructure project experience
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading, global consultancy with a strong presence in Canada. The focus is on major P3 infrastructure projects across Ontario.
- Manage major P3 infrastructure projects across a diverse project range, including transit, municipal roads, services, and utilities
- Manage and supervise designers and technical support staff engaged in the design of P3 infrastructure projects
- Manager, mentor and coach more junior department staff
- Prepare proposals, expressions of interest and other marketing material
- You will lead a team in this client facing role and have the ability to develop business.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess Civil Engineering degree and P.Eng. designation
- Minimum ten years of experience in preliminary and detailed Civil/Transit design projects BRT, LRT and Subways involving multi-disciplines - including environmental assessments Excellent communication and professional presentation skills to senior level industry and government stakeholders.
- Well established professional relationships with TTC, Metrolinx Infrastructure Ontario, MTO, TRCA, YRRTC, and GO Transit
- 8+ years of management experience
- Ability to work in a client facing role and business develop
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary plus industry leading benefits