Project Manager - Sewer & Watermain
Project Manager opportunity for a growing contractor in Toronto
Our client is a market leading utilities contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic mid-sized Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects. They have grown organically over the last 10 years and continue to do so.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
Reporting to the Construction Director, duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of multiple utilities projects.
- Projects include pipelines, and sewer & watermain projects
- Act as main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders and communicate effectively
- Work closely and report into the Director
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Between 5-10 years experience of utilities projects across Ontario
- Sewer & watermain project experience
- Experience of both project management and estimating
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary of between plus industry-leading company benefits