Project Manager - High Rise Residential
Working for a High Rise Residential Developer in the Halton Region
Wide portfolio of projects in various stages of development and construction
About Our Client
A luxury Residential Developer based out of the Halton Region with a growing portfolio of high rise residential construction projects.
The High Division manages projects from initial concept and design stages through to construction and project closeout and, due to the continued growth and success, they are looking for a Project Manager with exposure to every stage of the construction cycle to joint their experienced team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading meetings with consultants
- Maintenance of the project budget and schedule
- Obtaining necessary permits at the relevant stage of the construction cycle
- RFI/Change order Management
- Performing regular site visits and inspection of work
- Ensuring successful delivery of units to customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager will demonstrate:
- Experience managing high rise residential projects in the GTHA and understanding of the whole cycle
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant construction discipline
- Excellent communication style and ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to interpret and work with drawings and technical documents
What's on Offer
A competitive salary in line with experience in addition to other benefits.