Project Manager - Heavy Civil
Employee forward organization.
Chance to work for a fast growing GC.
About Our Client
Our client is an established construction company in the Ottawa region. They specialize in large civil projects ranging from excavation to transportation. They are well regarded as a result of their strong leadership, attention to detail and their concern for health & safety.
The Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Travelling to sites when necessary
- Coordinating and leading all aspects of the project control team
- Managing all changes in the design and execution
- Preparing timeline reports for project deadlines
- Maintaining and creating relationships with relevant clients and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant certification
- P. Eng certification in Ontario
- Prior experience in bridge construction or other relevant heavy civils experience
- Driver's license
- Excellent oral and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $120,000 and $150,000 CAD plus company benefits.