Project Manager - Commercial
Many projects in pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor specializing in ICI projects in Ottawa. With over 30 years in the industry, they have a healthy pipeline of projects in the commercial and retail sectors. The environment is competitive and focused on growth. Suited for individuals who are driven to build on current successes.
- Plan and manage Commercial and retail projects
- Make the work schedule and ensure follow-up, respect the delivery deadline dates
- Check compliance with health & safety rules on construction sites and carry out prevention activities
- Work directly with the Estimator to establish and validate project budgets and may use the Estimating Department resources for tendering and budgeting of changes.
- Support and coach site foremen
- Validate construction cost estimates; create the schedule of values for budget and progress billing
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Proper and efficient project administration
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects
- Experience in Commercial and retail required
- Degree or diploma in Engineering or Construction
- English and French would be considered an asset.
What's on Offer
- Growth potential
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- 3-week vacation
- Vehicle allowance