Project Manager - Civil Landscaping
Chance to work on unique projects.
Employee forward organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a medium sized organization staffing a team of 50 individuals. Their leadership team has over 35 years of experience in civil landscaping and site servicing and aim to be a top 100 Canadian employer year after year. Our client has been able to grow as a result of their employee-forward mentality, placing the health safety and wellness each team member as a top priority.
The Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Travelling to all sites in the GTA when necessary
- Coordinating and leading all aspects of the project control team
- Managing all changes in the design and execution
- Preparing timeline reports for project deadlines
- Maintaining and creating relationships with relevant clients and stakeholders
- Engaging with key stakeholders and leading project presentations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant certification
- P. Eng certification in Ontario
- Prior experience in civil/municipal construction or other relevant heavy civils experience
- Driver's license
- Excellent oral and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $80,000 and $110,000 CAD plus company benefits.