- Join an established GC with over 50 years of experience
- Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours!
About Our Client
Our client is an established General Contractor with over 50 years of experience in Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Civil sectors in Ontario. They pride themselves on their vibrant culture as well as employee retention and satisfaction.
- Track and maintain project budgets, continuously pursue cost effective alternatives to improve financial performance in all areas.
- Manage and motivate a high-performance team and set high standards for the quality of the projects delivered.
- Planning, developing, coordinating and managing the overall budget and schedule for projects ensuring all required standards, codes and specifications are met.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years construction project management, with good tenure with current / previous employers.
- Hold a degree or diploma in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive project schedules
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and budget managing
What's on Offer
- Potential for annual bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, and specialty health benefits