- Opportunity to work on Amazing Multi-Phase Projects!
- Challenging next step in your Career!
About Our Client
The client is an established high rise residential developer with decades of successful experience building challenging landmark projects both internationally and across the GTA.
In collaboration with senior management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
* Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
* Estimate the resources and personnel required to achieve project goals.
* Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
* Assess need for additional staff and/or consultants; liaise with department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within and/or outside the organization.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 10 years of relevant full cycle local high rise residential experience in a Construction environment with a local top tier Developer a must**.
- Experience managing multiple large construction contracts involving consultants, construction firms and general contractors.
- Solid background in preparing and administering consulting and construction agreements.
- Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Additional duties, as required
What's on Offer
$200,000- $300,000 base salary plus bonus
Amazing Corporate Culture
Are you ready for your next challenging project? Apply now!