Project Coordinator role based in Toronto
Our client is Toronto based with projects across the GTA
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic tier-1 Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
Reporting to the Construction Director, duties will include but not limited to
- Projects include high-rise mostly residential and commercial
- Act as main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders
- Work closely and report into the Project Director
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5-10 years construction experience across residential and commercial high-rise
- Experience of being a Project coordinator for a major construction organisation
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) licenced to practice in Ontario
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary of between plus industry-leading company benefits