Brand new high-rise division with well extinguished developer
Huge project pipeline with excellent internal growth opportunity
About Our Client
80 year's established developer/builder with an outstanding reputation in the Toronto market. Significant amounts of land scattered all over the GTA. They have established an extensive project pipeline with plans to build out over the next 2 decades.
Working under the director of high-rise and Project manager, the position will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the superintendent and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes.
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- Conduct job-site meetings on the job site twice a week while conducting progress meetings with the owner and the rest of the construction team.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1-3 years' on-site experience as a project coordinator in the multi-residential sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A proven team builder who demonstrates a collaborative attitude on the job site.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques, specifications and drawings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety regulations as they apply to construction.
- Computer savvy (Office, CM software, etc.)
What's on Offer
Generous base salary plus compensation package