CA$60,000 - CA$80,000
Opportunity to work on multiple projects
Room for personal growth
About Our Client
Our client is an experienced design-build company with an ongoing pipeline of water treatment projects.
- Work with the Project Manager to establish a cost reporting system for all project components, including: excavation, backfill, formwork, rebar, concrete, embedded metals and underground piping
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs. Monitors cost accruals and reviews with the Project Manager on a regular basis
- Monitor and update schedules on a regular basis, with the assistance of the Project Manager and Senior Project Coordinators. Reviews and monitors actual construction vs. schedule
- Identify critical path and keeps abreast of manpower loading and materials deliveries
- Assist with the drawings, drawing records, revisions, site instructions and change order
- Maintain all QA/QC documentation, maintain records of all testing and inspections
- Obtain and provide written documentation for all clarifications and instructions, attends all regular meetings
- Ensure that all technical aspects of the work conform to all applicable codes and standards
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately (i.e. survey)
- Assist and monitor payroll functions to ensure proper coding and cost allocation
- Assist with preparing progress invoicing and progress status reports
- Assist with the completion of estimates, estimate reviews and costing
The Successful Applicant
- Trades or Degree/Diploma Educated
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in water treatment
- Experience in a similar role on major civil engineering design-build projects.
What's on Offer
Lots of projects to build a good resume along with great compensation package.