Amazing corporate culture with lots of employee perks
Opportunity to work for a high-growth Fortune 500 company
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune Global 500 company in the energy management sector. It has global presence in over 100 countries and is a known leading in the Power Management space globally.
Working closely with various functions within the organization, the Candidate will be:
* Manage project controlling and financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and internal control rules
* Prepare Projects Financial dashboards and KPIs reporting
* Analyze execution performance and propose action plans to improve project margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
* Support project tendering to mitigate potential risk.
* Establish and maintain escalation formula on frame agreement with Clients.
* Organize project reviews from tendering handover to the end of the project
* Understand process flow and drive process improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Keen to learn and entrepreneurial (ownership)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and process oriented
- 5+ years of finance experience
- 2+ year of project controlling experience
- Experience of working in SAP
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a high-growth Fortune 500 company
- Competitive compensation and great corproate culture