Project Budget & Cash Flow Analyst
Join a fast growing, professional team
Continue a career in Highrise Construction Development
About Our Client
Our client is a local premier developer focusing on creating diverse master-plan communities. With 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry in Canada and All over the world, they have established strong local acquisition knowledge and global connection. With their professionalism, passion and global vision, we believe we can provide our customers with refined and high-quality standard homes.
* Work with Internal Accounting Department, Construction Department and External Budget Company to develop budgets and cash flow for all projects.
* Monitor budget and cash flow execution of all projects in Monthly basis.
* Cooperate with the Construction Department to review all invoices and ensure that the project progress is in accordance with the invoice payment ratio.
* Full understand of Accounts Payable duties:
Keeping track of all payments and expenditures related to all projects.
Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Maintaining historical records.
Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
* Summarize budget and cash flow completion rates after project completion and forecast budget and cash flow for new projects.MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 2 years of accounting experience in high-rise condominium projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Strong Mandarin and English written and verbal communication skills in dealing with internal groups and budget company.
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Must be resident of Ontario.
- Excels in a team environment but can also work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Strong computer literacy and Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially on EXCEL).
- Professional License: CPA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary, plus annual bonus (5% - 10%).
- Paid Monthly Gas card, and Lunch Allowance for business days.
- Free on-site parking.
- Group Insurance after probation.