Amazing corporate culture that is collaborative and supportive
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client, specializes in the design and construction of manufacturing and logistics facilities for the global food and pharmaceutical industries. They are the market leader in their space.
- Project setup in the ERP system, including job code, budgets and billing rates.
- Code, obtain approval, post, and issue payment for project A/P invoices.
- Correspond with subcontractors seeking payment, manage expectations and build relationships.
- Address, document and follow through on all project A/P discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly project A/R progress draws, validate all costs and obtain backup documentation.
- Monitor A/P and A/R aging and keep accounts current.
- Holdback maintenance and release.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers and Project Coordinators regarding contract
- documents, change orders, approvals and all matters relating to project billings and payables.
- Validation of subcontracts, change orders and budget transfers.
- Obtain Certificates of Insurance for projects and audit those received from subcontractors.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the project contract
- Calculate and process job cost accruals, earned revenue and analyze gross profit for the project.
- Assist with processing corporate accounting and month‐end procedures
- Assist with project regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 5 years minimum experience in a Project Accountant role.
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting Major
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong technical and analytical focus
- Highly meticulous nature, strong attention to detail
- CMiC experience would be an asset
- Ability to work within established policies and procedures at a steady, even pace to promote accuracy and quality of work
- Effective communication skills and supportive, collaborative approach with management and peers
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and ability)
- Competitive benefits package
- Structured step‐by‐step training and positive, supportive coaching from management and peers to help grow your career
- Annual salary review