Great work environment
Constant training and Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global professional service provider with operations in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Processing the full payroll cycle and maintaining the payroll system, working closely with payroll provider to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring payroll is complying with legislation and raising any concerns with Group Payroll Manager.
- Updating the payroll team memo with details received from HR and ensuring all changes are processed on the payroll system.
- Liaising with HR regarding payroll changes on a regular basis.
- Responding to queries from employees.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role.
- University degree in related field.
- Experience working with ADP or similar payroll software.
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks vacation
- Constant training and Career development opportunities.
- Very good corporate culture; fun environment