- Be a part of the unique and fast-growing construction company
- An exciting place to bring the client's ideas on paper to real-life designs
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading player in the world of construction & design which is delivering superior quality commercial and institutional projects.
- They are leveraging processes and technology to reduce costs, add simplicity and enhance transparency for all stakeholders during the different stages of the project.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating high-quality marketing collaterals and engaging content
- Work closely with the consultants, project management team, and site managers for various marketing initiatives.
- Extend support for "Request for Proposals" by adding customized content, design, and images.
- Develop and maintain successful marketing campaigns for already onboarded clients.
- Build and execute multiple marketing campaigns on social media.
- Make sure there is a consistency of brand message across all social media platforms, company website as well as collaterals.
- Regularly provide updates and reports on various marketing activities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant marketing experience (Preferably across Construction/ Architecture/Engineering).
- Experienced and comfortable working with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience with social-media marketing
- Comfortable working in a high-paced work environment
- Highly driven marketing professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Having a valid driver license (Preferred. Not mandatory)
What's on Offer
- A lucrative annual Salary
- 10 days Annual vacation+ extra week off during Christmas+ 3 sick days
- Health and Dental Benefits included
- An exponential learning curve with progressive career opportunities
- A great company culture.
- This will be a hybrid work model.