CA$100,000 - CA$120,000
Work with a high performing, growth-orientated team
Scope of the role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading North American media entertainment company headquartered in LA with their Canadian office in downtown Toronto.
- Reports into the Director of Finance; two direct reports (managerial experience would be a plus!)
- Requires oversight of financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, business development/deal on-boarding and audits, governance and risk management.
- Key driver in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly forecasting process
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting on a weekly basis to ensure working capital/deal funding requirements are met
- Defines financial situations by completing quantitative analyses and develops strategies to address potential outcomes and returns
- Other projects as required by the needs of the business
The Successful Applicant
- CPA designated
- Experience within a media or CPG company would be a plus!
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a requirement
- Strong knowledge of ASPE
- Managerial experience (min. 3 years) including complex Excel functions and financial modelling
- Great communications and team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health benefits
- Amazing work culture