Market leading organization
Build a strong Maintenance team
About Our Client
A Market leader in the Print/Packaging industry.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Participates in plant staff, shift and safety meetings, and conducts regular departmental meetings and departmental training based on needs assessment.
- Participates in plant operational planning meetings.
- Develop new methods and procedures to optimize manufacturing efficiency and reduce operating costs.
The Successful Applicant
A Bachelor's Degree and/or related maintenance experience; or equivalent combination of education and related maintenance experience is required. A minimum of five years' experience in a maintenance supervisory or management role in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated leadership skills strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
Excellent package on offer.