Java Developer (Contract)
About Our Client
The client is a large Canadian bank that is looking to bring someone onto the Treasury and Analytics team. They have a customer base of over 20 million people and is reputable for providing great customer experiences.
- Utilize and test the system, customizing it as required to meet user requirements
- Define, analyze and resolve technical issues in addition to developing program specs.
- Maintain and execute test plans and functional test scripts for new and modified components
- Participate in code and configuration review processes
- Conduct post-implementation reviews and provide technical support and problem resolution as required.
- Be involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience building Java on Linux
- Familiarity with distributed systems like Spar/Storm
- Experience building REST API's and connecting to SQL Server
- Passion for learning
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Strong and supportive team structure
- Accessible location