ION Senior Java Developer
About Our Client
This is a financial services company in the Toronto area. They cover all the investment banking trading products along with internal surveillance.
* Contribute to the architecture and design of a strategic high-performing, multi-asset class platform with flexible analytics and data visualization
* Contribute to the build up of key platform infrastructure and functional frameworks
* Support maintaining and enhancing the existing platforms and the migration to the strategic platform
* Follow established software engineering best practices to ensure code quality, platform performance, stability and scalability
* Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand cross functional requirements and convert them into reusable service components
* Assist Level 3 production support
The Successful Applicant
* B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
* 5+ years of application development experience in developing distributed mission-critical Trading or Transactional Analytics systems based on core Java and Java EE. Working experience in ION API Java development and interface with ION Sysadmin and MMI.
* RDBMS, transactional persistence or graph database development , Mongo DB, SQL Server, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
* Application development experience in delivering complicated enterprise Investment Banking application for Market Surveillance, or Investment Banking Front-office Trading Systems or Analytics Systems in FX, Commodities, Equities and Equities Derivatives domains
* Scala or Python experience , Java-based machine learning and data-mining experience is an asset
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Toronto Office
- Opportunity to work in a global team