Immunology Data Analyst
No previous experience is required
Work in Downtown Montreal
About Our Client
Our client is a global Clinical Research Organization, active in providing pharmaceutical services in to biotechnology industry. In order to help with the rapid growth, our client is looking for an Immunology Data Analyst.
As an Immunology Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze data as per the company's SOPs;
- Review data analyzed by other analysts and report data as needed;
- Assist as required in the organization of study data and associated information required for interim and final study reports;
- Involve in implementation of new analytical/statistical tools to increase the data analysis.
The Successful Applicant
To be the ideal Immunology Data Analyst candidate, you will need:
- Masters of Science or PhD in Immunology;
- Experience with Multiparametic Flow Cytometry;
- Experience with FlowJo and BD FACSDiva Software;
- Good communication and organization skills.
What's on Offer
Previous Work Experience is not Required
Located in Downtown Montreal
Rapid Advancement Opportunities
Open to all candidates from Canada - Relocation Package is offered!