About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor with operations in Toronto and around the GTA. They specialize in Commercial and Institutional interior renovations, extensions, and additions. They are looking for a Site Superintendent with a wealth of experience on complex and high value projects to join their growing team.
They emphasize the highest standards for Health & Safety and are looking for a Superintendent that strongly reinforces these values in all aspects of the job.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Superintendent's duties will include but not limited to:
- Plan and organize an efficient work-week schedule and conduct daily trade and safety meetings
- Expedite the resolution of on-site problems or conflicts
- Ensure that project deliverables are in accordance with all applicable codes and company standards.
- Provide technical direction for the project
- Oversee and work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years' experience in the ICI construction space
- Thorough knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety and Ontario Building Code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
Interesting projects and a chance to work with a close-knit team.