ICI Site Superintendent
Site Superintendent role for a mid-sized ICI GC
Projects across the GTA
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known medium-sized General Contractor who are extremely well established in Canada and Southern Ontario specifically. They are currently engaged in multiple ICI construction projects across the GTA and require highly skilled people to service these projects.
The Site-Superintendent responsibilities include:
- Provide overall construction management, budget and scheduling expertise to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders for the benefit of the ongoing project progression
- Ensure the company's robust safety procedures to create and maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure project is compliant with design requirements and construction schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have at least 10 years construction experience with a site-superintendent capacity with extensive ICI experience across a diverse range of projects.
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, cost control and scheduling.
- Specific experience in ICI projects is essential.
- Based from Toronto
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and industry-leading benefits