ICI Project Manager
Project Manager role based in downtown Toronto
Our client is Toronto based with projects across the GTA
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic med-sized Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
Reporting to the Canada Construction Director, the succesful Project Manager duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of large-scale institutional projects.
- Projects include mostly institutional and commercial
- Act as main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders
- Work closely and report into the Project Director
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10 years experience of institutional projects across Ontario
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) licensed to practice in Ontario
- Over 10 years' experience in major projects, particularly institutional and commercial projects of various types.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $120,000 and $160,000 plus industry-leading company benefits