High-Rise Project Manager
Fantastic leadership opportunity
Great project pipeline
About Our Client
With a broad portfolio of experience across multiple sectors, this client has a signficant amount of high-end residential projects in the horizon. They have a uniquely integrated design-build approach, this company works with their clients on all decisions from start to finish, to deliver customized solutions.
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the superintendent and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes.
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the owner to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- Conduct job-site meetings on the job site twice a week while conducting progress meetings with the owner and the rest of the construction team.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
- 5+ years' of industry experience
- Ability to come in and own projects from start to finish
- Minimum of 2 full-cyle high rise residential projects completed
- Good team player and ability to manage a team
- Technologically savvy
- Previous experience with design/build projects
What's on Offer
A very generous base, plus compensation and benefits package