High Rise Project Manager
High Rise Project Director opportunity based from Toronto
Our client is a specialist high-rise commercial construction organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multimillion dollar Canadian General Contractor with strong-ties to the GTA, responsible for innovative and technology-driven major projects.
With a reputation for excellence and forward thinking technologies, they combine unparalleled quality while maintaining the highest levels or health and safety.
They are now seeking an established Project Director to help promote the growth of the organisation.
Reporting to the Canada Chief Operating Officer, the Project Director duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of multiple large-scale projects.
- Act of main contact for client requests, reviews, schedules and communications.
- Liaise closely with all major stakeholders
- Work closely and report into the country Vice President
- Plan and define program goals whilst reporting on construction progress
- Oversee and work with Project Managers on the implementation of a robust health & safety program.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Director candidate will have the following:
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) licenced to practice in Ontario
- Over 10 years' experience in major projects, particularly across residential and commercial high-rise projects as a Senior Project Manager or Project Director.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management and team leadership
- Toronto based and the ability to travel around southern ontario
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $160,000 and $200,000 CAD plus industry-leading company benefits