Head of HR
Country lead opportunity with global financial services firm
Ireland based, Change and transformation role
À propos de notre client
Financial Services business.
Description de poste
The Head of HR - Ireland will be responsible for delivering best practice HR, building processes and procedures, including on-boarding and off-shoring.
Given the current pandemic, this individual will be expected to work in the Republic of Ireland, but will be home based until the office reopen. At that time this individual will need to travel a small amount.
The Major Areas Of Responsibility will be -
* Organisational development and planning
* Compliance with employment legislation
* HR policy development and documentation
* ER, Recruitment and selection
* Organisational culture, morale and motivation
* Performance management and improvement systems
Le candidat idéal
The successful Head of HR - Ireland will cultivate an environment of continuous improvement and work with the managers to ensure that the HR division continues to provide the best possible service.
Other requirements will include -
Substantial progressive leadership experience within HR
Proven track record in a heavily matrixed firm
Specialist knowledge of employee relations, employment law, policy and procedure setting
- Financial services industry experience at an advantage
Ce qui est offert
Competitive Salary + Benefits (Ireland based)