Head of E-PMO - Saudi Arabia
Organisation delivering a tourist destination in Saudi Arabia
Opportunity to lead the delivery and PMO department
About Our Client
Established to develop, build and operate a region of Saudi Arabia with fantastic natural beauty and heritage sites to become a world class tourist destination.
- Develop and update the department's strategy, objectives, and KPI'S and ensure department managers and employees are working towards achievement of these objectives.
- Set the department operational plans and ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient operating results.
- Oversee the overall performance of the department and ensure KPI's are well developed, cascaded, communicated and monitored.
- Develop department's annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities. Ensure regular 1-1s are held and coaching given as appropriate.
- Oversee the development, maintenance, implementation and adherence of the department policies and procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled in line with the requirements while maintaining high level of efficiency in achieving objectives
- Ensure effective identification, allocation and utilization of the department's human, financial, logistical and technological resources at all times.
- Ensure the ongoing development of the department's employees, and guide the performance management and developmental activities of direct and indirect reports to ensure engaged and high performing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrations, Management or Industrial Engineering (Masters Preferred)
- 10 years of relevant experience with 5 years in a managerial role
- Written and Oral proficiency of English language.
- Certification in PMP is preferred.
What's on Offer
To join an international team with a clear, well funded mandate to deliver against the objectives of the 2030 vision.