Full Stack Engineer
About Our Client
Big data Pplatform that is able to revolutionzie transportation and urban planning to better deploy infrastructure and new forms of mobility.
- Design, implement, and maintain customer-facing features, including both front-end and back-end components, in the StreetLight InSight SaaS web application.
- Deliver product releases to production each month.
- Write automated unit tests and participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Collaborate daily with the other developers and QA engineers on the team as well as with Product Management.
- Productize analytics handoffs from the Data Science and Data Engineering team.
- Tune StreetLight InSight for performance, scalability, and reliable operation to serve our growing customer base.
- Assist Support and Operations in resolving production issues when needed, and improve the product to avoid them in the future.
The Successful Applicant
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an Engineering discipline from a top university.
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based SaaS applications, preferably in an enterprise market.
- Competence and interest in both frontend and backend web development.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Product and customer orientation.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Quick learner, and a strong team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and growth opportunity