- You are a self starter passionate about the final product
- You want to help grow a successful brand in Canada
À propos de notre client
Our client is a professional wellness platform working to build better teams.
Description de poste
- Product Engineer: Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to craft consumer grade experiences with an SPA frontend (Ember) and RESTful backend (Ruby on Rails).
- Lean and Agile Owner: Collaborate with cross functional teams to distill and synthesize requirements into discreet and meaningful iterations that can be implemented quickly to facilitate tight feedback loops and learning via data and metrics. Leverage Lean Startup and Agile methodologies along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment infrastructure to rapidly prototype and validate ideas.
- Operational Maintainer: Build scalable and tolerant systems using container technologies (Docker) and cloud infrastructure (Heroku, AWS) as well as internal tooling to accelerate product development cycles.
- Data Spelunker: Answer business questions and influence product roadmap decisions using statistical analysis, ad-hoc reporting, or machine learning algorithms for offline modeling. Enable team members to answer questions with data systems and processes that leverage quantitative and qualitative inputs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
Le candidat idéal
- 8+ years relevant experience, at least part of which in a startup environment.
- Angular OR React; NodeJS OR Python OR Java OR Ruby (open stack)
- Alignment with BetterUp mission of enabling self-driven behavior change.
- Succeeded in a remote work environment.
- Frontline maintainer of "production" consumer application (volume, support, debugging).
- Strong experience with automated testing patterns.
- Experienced in Agile product development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Startup, etc).
- Expert in current web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Sockets, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Ce qui est offert
Extremly generouos compensation and benefits package.