Finishing Site Superintendent- Residential
CA$80,000 - CA$110,000
Strong growth potential
Reputable Residential Building Company
About Our Client
Award winning developer builder
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Coordinate and control all onsite daily activities.
- You are responsible for all on site safety for the project.
- You are responsible for all quality control for the project.
- Work with the project manager to plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Monitor ongoing labour force and costs and recommend changes as required to maintain budget and schedule.
- Work closely with the project manager as part of the team toward the overall success of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years experience as finishing site supervisor for residential projects
- Production home is preferred, low rise residential experience necessary
- Must have a thorough understanding of all trade scopes as they relate to any project from a general contractor's perspective.
- Prior experience with woodframe stacked town homes
- Must have a thorough understanding of all trade scopes as they relate to any project from a general contractor's perspective
- Good team leadership skills
- Knowledge of Ontario Building Code Part 3 is an asset
What's on Offer
Job offer is commensurate with experience