Opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a recognized leader in Canada and the United States in the packaging industry. Recognized for its excellence, our client located in Vaudreuil-Dorion is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to support its growth.
The Financial Analyst will be in charged of:
- Improve financial performance measurement by designing and maintaining financial dashboards;
- Monthly review of inventory; which includes the dollar levels, turnovers, aging, reserves and obsolescence.
- Identify areas of concern and provide recommendations
- Integration of the Maintenance department software with the ERP system; which includes issuance of purchase orders; accuracy of spare parts inventory; reconciling work orders to the spending in the ERP system;
- Review customer profitability and provide recommendations for improvements;
- Work on various ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by the immediate superior.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analyst role must have:
- CPA designation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft softwares, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Working experience with an ERP system
- Fluently bilingual
- Strong communication and analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Great employee benefits