Opportunity to build a career
Great corporate culture and employee benefits
About Our Client
We're currently looking for a Finance Manager at a leading Canadian multi-disciplinary company in downtown Toronto.
The main responsibilities are:
- Oversee accounting functions within the groups' teams by identifying issues and adhering to policies under IFRS
- Ensure accuracy and financial integrity of results and participate in the preparation of special purpose financial statements
- Understand financial processes and controls and review and approve financial transactions and entries.
- Participate/ Lead a number of new and on-going special projects for IFRS Revenue implementation, System feed in SAP and other ad hoc projects
- Manage quarterly reviews and annual statutory audit performed by the external auditors as well as any Internal Audit reviews (as needed).
- Partner with Tax to ensure appropriate taxation requirements are met
The Successful Applicant
- University degree (Accounting) from a recognized educational institution
- CPA designation
- 3-5 years' experience within a managerial role
- Ability to think outside the box while providing strong analysis and insight
- Proven leadership track record in a fast paced changing environment
- Detail-oriented with a sharp mindset
- Strong team player
What's on Offer
- Great corporate culture that promotes career and personal development
- Competitive compensation and benefits