Well established company
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a well established company working in the real estate / construction industry.
- Responsible for all accounting activities for all entities held by the Group
- Review and prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to management and key shareholders
- Manage, guide, train and develop a team of 8people.
- Prepare and process all the monthly adjusting entries
- Manage the "Month-end" process for all entities
- Assure Accounting Standard compliance
- Prepare and explain all analysis reports
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a CPA candidate, bilingual with 7+ years of experience in a Controller/Finance Director role.
- Knowledge of Construction, specifically building of Condominiums.
- 5+ years expereince in people management
- Excellent Knowledge of MAESTRO
- Ability to communicate clearly in both languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
- Knowledge of Construction regulations
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Excellent worklife balance environment