Great startup culture that promotes career and personal development
Amazing work perks including free daily team lunch
À propos de notre client
Our client has completed their Series A funding and is going through an exciting growth phase.
Description de poste
● Analyze financial data and create financial models.● Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting. Ensure accuracy in updating tracking reports for the rest of the team.
● Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
● Work closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
● Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards
● Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
● Work on special projects as they arise
● Of course, we work in an environment where problems are constantly changing, so you'll need to stay resourceful, calm and adaptive as we face new challenges.
Le candidat idéal
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields● 1-3 years of business finance or other relevant experience
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse, and rapidly changing environment
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL)
● Keen attention to detail with strong work ethics
● Possess and be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
● Possess and be able to demonstrate very strong numerical ability
Ce qui est offert
- Amazing work perks including free daily team lunch
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great culture that promotes personal and career development