CA$90,000 - CA$110,000
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Great career growth
About Our Client
Growing infrastructure construction firm based in Toronto
- Completes full quantity take-off of all labour, equipment and materials required to complete the project as per contract specifications to ensure accuracy of pricing
- Accurate, timely and well organized estimates
- Assisting in Preparing the pre-qualification package
- Preparing RFP and RFQ packages
- Organize sub-contractor quotes
- Assist in monitoring the success of a project with the on-site supervisors.
The Successful Applicant
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering technologist.
- PQS or CEC or GCS or EIT designation is a must.
- 3 - 5 years construction estimating experience in heavy civil, earth work or sewer and water main
What's on Offer
Rapid career growth at a leading infrastructure construction firm