Employee forward organization.
Chance to work for a fast growing GC.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known GC in the Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge area. The bulk of their projects are related to recreation centres, restaurants, retail stores and various industrial builds. What separates them from their competitors is their commitment to quality and their employee forward culture. They pride themselves on their dedication to the health, safety and wellness of all team members.
The Estimator duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing bids and tenders
- Preparing take-offs for all labour, equipment and materials assigned to the project
- Reviewing plans as well as specifications to determine feasibility of requests
- Assisting in the creation of project scope and requirements
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Diploma/Degree in Construction or other relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of estimation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between $75,000 and $100,000 CAD plus company benefits.